Thursday 12 April 2012

First day - Job Trial

Today I had my job trial, it went very well. I thought I was going to be on my bike following another guy around, but no, today I was in the passenger seat of another courier's van who acted as my trainer. He gets extra pay for doing that and trained one guy yesterday and he has another guy tomorrow.
Anyway, the purpose of today was for me to learn to work the PDA, to see how I am with picking up and delivering parcels and to get a good idea of what sort of fellow I am. I had no trouble at all using the PDA and I think I went quite well picking up and dropping off deliveries. My trainer thinks I should have no problem getting a job with the company. I will get a call from the recruiter by the end of next week, hopefully to figure out a day for me to start!
I will upload photos of how I have attached my box as soon as I get/find a cable for my digital camera.
Also, my DR650 just ticked over to 21,000 kilometres today. Such a rock solid reliable motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment